In the Footsteps of Ancient Civilizations.
All Inclusive Total Body and Mind Rejuvenation Through the Power of Food, Wine, Natural Mineral Waters, Ancient Ruins, and Cultural Immersion.
June 10 – 21, 2019
$3,250 double, $4,350 single
June 10 – 21, 2019
$3,250 double, $4,350 single
Retreat is limited to 10 participants.
Why should you join us?
Are you tired of the typical cruises or yoga vacations? Do you long for a journey of the mind, body, and soul? Are you looking for an experience that is equally active and restful? Have you taken a medi-spa holiday before and loved it or are you looking to try something new? Are you eager improve your health using unique methods? If your answer is YES, join us for an experience of a lifetime.
- Accommodation in a five-star hotels and a mountain retreat.
- Accommodation in five-star medi-spa resort – 4 nights in Jermuk – Armenia’s premier spa town
- Cultural tours led by guides with extensive knowledge of history and culture. We will be visiting some of the most important sites of Armenia.
- Hiking, educational program, healing sessions.
- Wine and cognac factory tour with tasting experience
- Medical diagnostics and all health treatments prescribed during your stay
Health Assessment with Dr. Maya prior to the trip
- All natural, mostly plant-based nutritional breakfasts, lunches, and dinners at the Armenia Wellness & Spa Hotel in Jermuk and through our entire trip
- Daily personalized attention from your host doctor – Dr. Maya
- Daily Medical Qigong healing exercises lead by Dr. Maya
- Group acupuncture by Dr. Maya (optional)
- Thermal mineral springs spa treatments – included but not limited to underwater massage, gum irrigation, oxygen cocktails, aromatherapy room, herbal oil colonics, electromassage therapy, lymphatic massage, and more.
- All entrance fees to museums and sacred sites
- All group breakfasts, group lunches, and group dinners
- Individual transfers airport – hotel – airport
- All taxes
Not included: airfare, alcohol, travel insurance, souvenirs, and any meals you wish to have on your own.
**visa not required for the USA passport holders**
Exploring Armenia focuses on total body and mind rejuvenation and cultural immersion. We will visit places on the beginning of civilization. Visit a place untouched by an excess of western development. A place where rugged mountains and rolling hills dot the countryside. A place where ancient history comes alive and were mineral waters have been healing people for centuries.
This trip is for you if you…
Are you a health conscious individual interested in taking your health and wellbeing to the next level?
Do you love food, wine, art, and cultural immersion?
Are you passionate about eating an all natural, organic diet and don’t want to sacrifice the quality of foods you consume while on holiday?
You desire one-on-one healing sessions with a knowledgeable, gifted healer and love that you will receive TOTALLY customized treatments at the Armenia Wellness & Spa Hotel in Jermuk.
A strong desire to take your personal healing journey to a deeper level with Hypnotherapy, Oriental medicine and energy healing.
Want to come home feeling better than ever, fully refreshed, and having more energy through the detoxification and rejuvenation of the ENTIRE body
The First Phase of our Journey is dedicated to healing powers of the Earth. The total immersion experience. Mystery included…
We will stay in the beautiful guest house surrounded by the mountains in bloom. All your meals are included.
Your stay includes daily meditations and qigong, group acupuncture (if desired), visit to ancient castles and monasteries, fresh organic food, and great wine. You will enjoy the hospitality of Armenian people as they treat you like you are a part of their family.
As a special treat to you, we will have our experienced mountain guide present us with an educational program on local herbs, wilderness tips, and a healing powers of specific ancient spots. He will also be our guide for that part of the journey.
The Second Phase of our Journey is dedicated to the Vibrant Culture and the History of Civilizations. Prepare to be enchanted !
After four days we will move to Yerevan – capital city, and enjoy the vibrant culture of this hidden gem. I compare Yerevan with Paris in the 1990s, with lots of outdoor cafes, diverse music, cultural events, outstanding cuisine, and a large selection of wines.
Yerevan is one of the oldest cities on the planet. We will combine site trips to the most important historical places with concerts, dancing events, restaurants, and simply sipping some wine or cognac at the outdoor cafe. You will be enchanted by this beautiful city, culture, and people.
We prepared a rich cultural program for you in conjunction with thorough relaxation in the evenings.
The Third Phase of our Journey is dedicated to a deep healing through hot thermal waters, medical spa treatments, massages, and crisp mountain air…
Jermuk town is a picturesque town located in the mountains. It is significant for its world-class medical spa sitting on the top of the hot thermal water basin.
The medical team of the resort is expecting our group to provide the best healing treatments including massages, mineral water baths, etc.
We will be staying at the spa hotel for 5 days, receiving treatments and eating fresh organic foods.
All the side trips are included and subject to weather change. We might visit the world’s oldest astronomical observatory under the sky.
- Includes Meat
- Doctor Visits
- Clinical and biochemical laboratory analysis
- Digesting disorders such as – gastritis, peptic ulcer, duodenal ulcer, colitis, etc.
- Disorders of liver, gallbladder, pancreas
- Disorders of musculoskeletal system, spasms, misalignments, spinal sublixations
- Gynecological disorders
- Metabolic imbalance, type 2 diabetes, gout, arthritis
- Peripheral nervous system disorders
- Urinary system diseases
- Urologic(prostate) diseases
- Skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, etc.
- and more…
TREATMENTS MIGHT INCLUDE
- Mineral bath
- 4 chambered galvanic bath
- Underwater shower-massage
- Sharko, Upward, Circulating shower
- Shower Vichy
- Bubble bath
- Stomach and duodenum syringing
- Intestinal lavage with mineral water
- Microclysters with mineral water and herbs
- Gynecological syringing
- Electroturf theraphy
- Hydromassage of gums
- Therapeutic Exercise
- and more…
Single and double occupancy room options available.
Do you want to spend your days:
- Improving your health in a medi-spa renowned for its healing mineral waters
- Hiking gorgeous scenery
- Visiting UNSECO Word Heritage Sites
- Enjoy guided meditations at sacred sites known for their spiritual significance
Do you want to spend your evenings:
- In a private hypnotherapy or acupuncture session with Dr. Maya
- In quiet contemplation as your body and soul rejuvenates
- Enjoying a stroll around Yerevan and other towns in Armenia with new friends
IN ADDITION TO DAILY SPA SESSIONS, WE WILL VISIT SOME AMAZING ANCIENT AND SACRED SITES IN ALL THE AREAS INCLUDED
GET AN “EARLY BIRD” DISCOUNT
Dr. maya sarkisyan
Our local team includes professional tour guides specializing on history and culture, medical doctors, massage therapists, physical therapists, and health practitioners with many years of experience in rejuvenational and recreational therapy.
Our local teams are dedicated to create the best possible experience for you.
Dr. Maya is born in Armenia and she is always very excited to accompany you to her homeland country. She knows the language, customs, traditions, and the outstanding hospitality Armenians have to offer to their guests.
Even thought Dr. Maya left Armenia many years ago to pursue her international dreams, she visits regularly and keeps the conversation going about opening Armenia to more and more guests to explore.