HEALING POWERS OF ARMENIA
All Inclusive Tour and Health Retreat
September 16th – September 26th, 2018
Discover Armenia through the eyes of local experts. Relax in mineral water springs. Receive custom design healing sessions in world class health retreats. Get a new perspective on your wellbeing. Enjoy small group travel experience – up to 15 adults only.
We combine authentic healing experience with cultural immersion. We keep our groups small to make sure you are getting individual attention. Your Host Doctor and supporting personnel will be with you all the time to make sure you are comfortable and your needs are met.
Thorough cultural and historical presentation of the most important landmarks and sights including UNESCO World Heritage Sites you get immersed in exploration of history, art, religion, music, food, wine, and more with tour guides personally selected by your Host Doctor.
After cultural immersion retreat to the healing sites – mineral water resorts & salt treatment caves – and get pampered with everyday healing procedures including massage, mineral bath, oxygen cocktails, and more. Under the guidance of your Host Doctor get a new perspective on your health at the local diagnostic center. Explore more of waterfalls, monasteries, lakes, wine tasting, and more.
HEALTH ISSUES & PREVENTION
- General health improvement
- Gastrointestinal tract diseases (gastritis, stomach and duodenal ulcer)
- Liver, gallbladder (cholecystitis, cholangitis), pancreas diseases
- Locomotor disorders
- Gynecological diseases
- Metabolic diseases: alimentary obesity, diabetes mellitus, gout, oxaluria
- Respiratory System Diseases
- Stress Relief
- Peripheral nervous system diseases
- Respiratory Complications
- Atopic Dermatitis/Dermatosis (Neurodermatitis/Neurodermatosis)
- Bronchial Asthma, Bronchitis
- Eczema, Psoriasis
- Insomnia/Sleep Disorders
- Neurotic and Psychosomatic Diseases
- Skin Diseases / Dermatologist Services
MINERAL WATER THERAPY
LIST OF TREATMENTS
- mineral bath
- four-chamber electroplating bath
- underwater massage, pearl bath, hydro-massage
- salt & aromatherapy room
- douche of Charcot: rising, circulating
- gastric & duodenum lavage
- intestine lavage with mineral water
- gynecological lavage (by mineral water and herbs)
- peat electrotherapy
- classic massage
- inhalation with mineral water, phyto inhalation
- gums mineral therapy
- oxygen cocktail
- therapeutic sports hall
SERVICES AND AMENITIES INCLUDED
This trip includes an initial consultation with Dr. Maya Sarkisyan to identify your health & wellness goals. She will be a Host Doctor for the duration of your trip.
- 11 days, 10 nights
- Accommodation in five star hotel – 2 nights in Yerevan – the capital of Armenia
- Accommodation in five star spa resort – 8 nights in Jermuk – Armenian spa town
- Medical diagnostics and all health treatments prescribed during your stay
- Everyday personalized attention from your Host Doctor
- Thermal mineral springs spa treatments
- Halotherapy treatments
- Cultural tours led by guides with extensive knowledge of history and culture. We will be visiting some of the most important sites of Armenia.
- Wine factory tour with tasting experience
- All group breakfasts, group lunches, and group dinners
- Individual transfers airport – hotel – airport
- All taxes
Not included: airfare, alcohol, insurance.
We are proud to provide our guests with the most luxury and comfortable accommodations and service.
Rates are subject to change and availability. Please Request Quote to receive full details about this trip. You can also contact us directly at 800-590-6292.
Doctor Maya Sarkisyan is your Host Doctor for health retreat travels worldwide. She is an expert in creating unique luxury experiences combining cultural immersion and authentic health procedures. She works with the best health resources offering procedures using local natural resources and talents. There is a wealth of centuries old of holistic tradition providing treatment and cures for many ailments, such as mineral baths, salt caves, clay treatments, and so on.
Doctor Maya realizes the importance to apply these healing methods at the source of their origin – for the most potent outcome. Some local practitioners working with her come from a long lineage of healers and learned the secrets from their ancestors. She have traveled the world and using her cultural knowledge to create the best possible experience for you.
Doctor Maya is an expert in creating comprehensive approach incorporating and correcting emotional components in physical and psychological health conditions. She is a National Board Certified Diplomate of Oriental Medicine and Florida Licensed Acupuncturist trained in USA and China with a wide variety of traditions of Chinese Medicine, Medical Qigong practitioner and instructor. Her experience in trauma healing and recovery helped many people to lead a healthy and fulfilling life. She incorporates Integrative Medicine in her practice to help her patients achieve their goals faster using the state-of-the-art scientific advances in modern medicine.